If you believe that Content on lifebanter.com infringes your copyright rights, please send us un-notice of violation using the following contact information:
30 St Mary Axe
Your notice must include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work whose infringement est alleged, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- the identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient pay to allow us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient pay to allow us to contact the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the son of the agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party est authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies these requirements (or any statement in conformance with 17 U. S. C. § 512(c)(3)), we will act promptly to pay to remove, or disable access to any Content that is claimed to be infringing on the copyright of any person under the laws of the united States and will terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe the copyright rights of others. Law of the united States to impose substantial penalties to pay falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
Other Criminal Complaints
If you have a complaint regarding the Services other than copyright matters, or wish to receive further information regarding the use of these Services, please contact us. You can also submit comments using the postal address below:
30 St Mary Axe
Your complaint must:
- identifying the material that is claimed to violate your rights or to be the subject of activity that violates your rights and information reasonably sufficient pay to allow us to locate the material;
- explain what rights you have and why you believe the material violates your rights; and
- provide accurate information that we can use to contact you.